Google Plus announced the new dimensions for the Google+ cover images! See My Designs by Shauna is happy to provide you the new dimensions and a free tutorial on how to create your Google+ cover image.
How to Create a Google+ Cover Image with the New Dimensions
1. The new dimension sizes:
- 480 X 270 pixels is the SMALLEST size for the new Google+ cover
- 2120 X 1192 pixels is the LARGEST size for the new Google+ cover
2. Once your image is re-sized, have some fun with it! If you don’t have Photoshop, you can use one of these free photo editing software sites: Pixlr.com or Picmonkey.com. Once you’re done don’t forget to save your image to a folder where you can easily locate it (preferably in JPEG or PNG format!).
3. It’s time to head over to Google+ to upload your image!
- 3.A Once you’re at the Google+ homepage be sure to select the “Profile” tab on the left!
- 3.B Click the “Change Cover” option to the right
4. Once you’ve selected “Change Cover”, select the “Upload” tab on the left, then upload the image you saved in step 2!
You should now have a new, beautiful Google+ cover image! Thank you for reading this free tutorial from See My Designs by Shauna!
If you need any additional help, please feel free to comment!